Beck's Harvest House
If you’re in Green Bluff and you’re looking for something fun for the entire family, please visit our orchard and participate in Beck’s U-Pick!
Picking fruits is a lovely activity that everyone in the family can enjoy! Walking outdoors, breathing in farm fresh air, and taking in the sights and sounds of the orchard is the perfect little vacation away from your everyday routine. We offer U-Pick cherries, peaches, pears, apples, and more!
In addition to U-Pick, we also offer fall tours of the orchard in our Country Limo. In the limo, you get to ride with our Fruit Picking Expert who will teach you everything you ever wanted to know about the different types of fruit, how to pick them, the best place to pick them and which fruit make the best pies, jams etc.
Here are some things
to know about U-Pick:
• Check in at our Country Store before entering the orchard
• Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothing! This farm varies in terrain, so make sure to wear the right shoes!
• Please only pick where directed. Our staff is available to help you in any way, including answering questions about fruit varieties and ripeness.
• We have buckets and boxes available for your picking, but we encourage you to bring your own containers to reduce environmental impact!
• Please be kind to the trees! We encourage everyone to walk around and pick the fruits at our orchard, but remember, we need these trees to keep growing fruit each year!
Our Orchard at Beck’s Harvest House
The Beck’s family originally purchased the orchard back in 1989. Over the last 20 years, almost every one of our trees has been replanted, allowing us to offer over 100 varieties of apples, cherries, peaches, and so much more! Visit our orchard to pick the best fruit in Green Bluff!