Beck's Harvest House
Are you looking for something fun for the entire family? Picking your own fruit is a wonderful activity that everyone can enjoy. Walking outdoors, breathing in the farm fresh air and taking in the sights and sounds of the farm is like a little vacation away from your regular routine. We offer U-Pick raspberries, cherries, peaches, pears, apricots, rhubarb and of course apples.
In the fall we offer a tours of the orchard in our “Country Limo.” If you haven’t seen the country limo before, it will definitely put a smile on your face as you enjoy a ride through our beautiful orchards with our Fruit Picking Expert that will teach you everything you ever wanted to know about the different types of fruit, how to pick them, the best place to pick them and which fruit make the best pies, jams etc.
A few things to know about U-Pick
- Always check in with the Country Store before entering the orchard.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes! Keep in mind this is a working farm and terrain will vary.
- Our staff is here to make sure your picking experience is productive and fun. They will be available to answer questions about fruit varieties and ripeness. Please only pick where directed.
- To reduce environmental impact, you can bring your own containers however we do have buckets and boxes available.
- Be kind to the trees! We encourage people to walk around and enjoy the orchard but remember, we need the trees to keep producing fruit every year!
The Orchard at Beck's Harvest House
The original orchard the Beck’s was purchased in 1989.
Over the last 20 years, almost every tree has been replanted.
Allowing us to offer over 100 different varieties of Apples, Cherries, Peaches and so much more!